BC Summary of Services
BC Summary of Services:
- Budget: Provides the UF Office of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with information on IT resources and provides IT Units with budget allocations.
- Finance: Organizes and produces the financial statements for resource evaluation and monitoring.
- Accounting: Records all the business transactions for the IT Units and tracks income and expenses.
- Contracts: Catalogs and monitors all business contracts.
- Asset Management: Coordinates additions, retirements and replacement of UFIT assets.
- Human Resources: Manages all IT employee job postings and HR actions and coordinates with UF HR and Payroll Services.
- Travel and Expense Reimbursement: Processes all documents related to these submissions.